Verisign SSL & McAfee Secure
On the bottom of the site you will notice two company names, Verisign & McAfee, that you can click on to ensure valid security.
Your security and privacy is important to you and to us. Our company is utilizing the top website security companies to provide a safe and secure site. We keep your credit card information and account secure by utilizing Verisign SSL 256 bit encryption. All data that is passed through our site is encrypted to protect your privacy and identity. Verisign
With McAfee Secure you can be assured that the site you are using for online communal shopping is safe. McAfee Secure scans for potential vulnerabilities and provides Zovue with details how to ensure a secure site. "McAfee is the only security scan vendor to be third-party certified to the CISP/AIS Level 1 security standard by Visa International." - McAfee Secure
Reporting Inappropriate Content
Zovue is commited to safety and we have taken every effort to ensure a safe and fun environment. If you notice innapropriate content on Zovue please report it by using the easy to use method shown below.
|Right click on the inappropriate thumbnail picture at the bottom of the display tray.|
|Select and click "Report Inappropriate Content". A window box will appear.|
|Leave a remark for the safety administrator. The photo will be evaluated and upon being deemed inappropriate, the administrator will send a warning to the account. If the inappropriate image is not removed, the account will be suspended and IP address blocked.|
Safety Tips for Online Networking
Zovue has provided a safe social network site where users can choose the level of access users have to each of their personal tabs when they become members and can easily change it from the setup button. Regardless of your security level on your profile follow these safety tips:
- Keep personal information to yourself.
- Keep some control over the information you post by restricting access to your page.
- Never meet someone offline whom you do not personally know in real life Respect people when making comments on their profiles.
- Flirting with strangers online could have serious consequences. Some people lie about who they really are.
- Cyberbulling will not be tolerated and complaints will not be ignored and the individual responsible for cyberbulling will be suspended. Remember, treat people online with dignity and respect.
For More Information
Please read the complete terms and agreement to see what material is deemed as suitable and visit the following sites for online safety: www.connectsafely.org , www.ikeepsafe.org , www.staysafeonline.org , www.wiredsafety.org , www.saferinternet.org .